21st British Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21st British Infantry

21st are a Hl2dm and Css clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Superest awesome story.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharpie
Corporal
Sharpie

The Superest awesome story. Empty
PostSubject: The Superest awesome story.   The Superest awesome story. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:49 pm

this story is being made up as my friends and i go along every second typing random stuff sorry if cusses end up in the story.
The Super Awesome Story That Was Just Made Up

One day my friend was playing guitar and he was like "I am the hero!?!?" and I was like "play music backwards and go kill yourself". And this is His' story. One day His was in class, and His asked the teacher "why do I look like a potato that at some grass?" And her reply was "why is a potato eating grass?" And His said "wow it's a talking teacher!?" The next morning His woke up and something was poking him from under the blankets. It was a giant midgette. His said "midgette you make the wrong noise." and Midgette said "Arfgoooglywoogle."

The next day His walked to the lake with his friend Him. Him said to His "it's cold out here" with a smirk on his face. His said "you want me to make you warmer." Him said "no homo". Then His said "does Him want a Slim Jim?" Him said "yes Him wants a Slim Jim." So they went to 7/11 and bought some Slim Jims. But they weren't Slim Jims. They were Fat Tonys.

The next next day His and Him met up with Her and She. So they went to the movies and His, She, Him, and Her played in the playground on the pony. Then the pony said "bark" and His, She, Him, and Her said "yay alligator talked!" after one person said it, then a random guy said "I LIKE CHEESE AND PICKLES ON MY MAYONAYSE!?" They went home and played guitar hero 9,999,999. Then Chuck Norris came out and roundhouse kicked a donkey in the neck, turning it into a giraffe.

The yesterday after tomorrow's tomorrow's 3 days before yesterday and two days tomorrow, leading us to today, they died of a marshmallow attack. They took marshmallows to the face, rear, back, hind legs, and fluff down their throats till' they choked to death by a giant shrimp.

P.S. We aren't high.... >.>
Back to top Go down
Sgt.Noes
Sergeant
Sgt.Noes

The Superest awesome story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Superest awesome story.   The Superest awesome story. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:09 am

wauw Rolling Eyes nice.. I guess Razz
Back to top Go down

The Superest awesome story.
Page 1 of 1